Miyerkules, Abril 18, 2012

DIY Hortaleza Bleach and Hair Color

So, last April 12, that's Thursday, I went to visit my tito in Baliuag. I went to the to the plaza to find a jeepney going home, as I was looking around, I thought of re-coloring my Burgundy hair. I saw a HBC store and bought a Hortaleza Hair color cream Low ammonia with Essential oils in 8.55 Red Beech Blonde


 a Bleaching Powder
and 2 12% Oxidizing Lotion

Before the bleach
 I ripped the sachet of the Bleach then poured it in the plastic bowl and mixed it with a bottle of oxidizing lotion. Just a few mix, it became like a detergent with water mixture, I spread it through my dry hair and waited for about 10-15 minutes. I rinsed it then dried it, the texture is a bit rough. The shade is from the roots, is Blonde at the tips, is some-what orange y brown.
After I blow dried my hair, I dyed it with the Red Beech Blonde shade. It's actually a brown shade of blonde. The instructions said that it was for 20-30 minutes but because of a failure at my first dye, I made it for an hour.

After the bleach and dye here it is

I was satisfied with the results but I'm gonna dye it with another color maybe 2-3 months after because my hair grows back FAST. Any suggestions for a New Color? :))


  


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento